Chakras are energy centers that are an integral part of your energy body. They are found in specific areas of your physical body and represent aspects of your life. Maintaining a clear and balanced energy body is crucial for health in all other parts of your being. Imbalances and blockages in the energy body eventually show up as physical ailments, mental issues, or emotional dysregulation. There are many ways to address blocked and unbalanced chakras, such as lifestyle changes, healings, and confronting limiting beliefs or mindsets.
Chakras are the Energy Centers of the Light Body
There are seven major chakras contained within the human energy body. The energy body is interconnected with the physical body, emotional body, and mental body. Like everything in this reality, it is all connected. The health of the chakras within your energy body affects all other aspects of you and your life. Each chakra represents different human characteristics or areas of life.
- Root Chakra: is the first chakra in the energy body and is located at the base of the spine. This chakra is significant because a balanced Root Chakra is needed to build a foundation for opening and healing the other six chakras. This chakra represents stability, safety, survival, and being grounded. Color: Red
- Sacral Chakra: is the second chakra and is located just below the belly button. This chakra represents relationships, sexuality, creativity, and emotions – it is the center where we “birth” new creative ideas and express ourselves. Color: Orange
- Solar Plexus Chakra: is the third chakra and is located above the naval. This chakra represents power, ego, self worth, identity, and success. Color: Yellow
- Heart Chakra: is the fourth chakra and is located in the middle of the chest. This chakra represents love, peace, healing, gratitude, respect, and compassion. Color: Green or pink
- Throat Chakra: is the fifth chakra and is located in the throat area. This chakra represents communication, expression, truth, speaking, and listening. Color: Blue
- Third Eye Chakra: is the sixth chakra and is located between the eyebrows. This chakra represents intuition, imagination, spirituality, wisdom, and psychic abilities. Color: Indigo
- Crown Chakra: is the seventh chakra and is located at the top of the head. This chakra represents enlightenment, unity, and Source. Color: Violet or white.
In addition to the major chakras, there are higher and lower chakras that are located within your pillar of light that connects you to Earth and to Source. More and more chakras are revealed as we become more attuned to the energy centers within and around us. Some of the additional chakras are:
- Earth Star Chakra: is located six inches below the feet. This chakra represents your connection to Earth’s life force. It also contains the blueprint for where you belong on the planet in accordance with your life’s purpose.
- Causal Chakra: is halo shaped and located behind the head. This chakra represents feminine light and helps to raise your vibration when activated.
- Soul Star Chakra: is located half a foot above the head. This chakra is the gateway between the physical body and the spiritual realm. It contains the blueprints of your soul’s purpose. An activated Soul Star Chakra can help you align with your soul’s mission and strengthen your connection with your higher self.
- Galactic Gateway Chakra: is located about two and half feet above the head. This is the chakra of universal consciousness, and when activated it promotes an elevated connection with Source and oneness with All That Is.
As we deepen our connection to ourselves and our energetic body, we can tap into these other chakras. To connect and activate these additional chakras, you can watch this SOUL STAR & GALACTIC GATEWAY CHAKRA ACTIVATION – A POWERFUL GUIDED MEDITATION ❤️
The Golden Crown Diamond is an electromagnetic energy connecting several chakras that surrounds the head, and creates a strong Higher Self connection.
The Golden Crown Diamond includes:
- Pineal Gland
- Third Eye
- Causal Chakra
- Side Chakras – located above each ear and represent inner hearing
- Crown Chakra
- Alta Major – portal to higher realms, higher self, and higher dimensions
Activation of the Golden Crown Diamond allows you to receive, understand, and perceive higher guidance that would otherwise not make sense to the human mind.
Imbalances and Health Issues Can Indicate Blocked Chakras
Blocked chakras can show up in many ways in your life and health. Below are some indications of a blocked chakra that you can look out for that are specific to each chakra:
- Root Chakra – Fear, sense of lack and feeling ungrounded, unsafe, and unstable
This is a great Root Chakra Quantum Healing YouTube video.
- Sacral Chakra – Addictions, intimacy issues, sexual dysfunction, and guilt
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Passive, poor digestion, low self-esteem, highly critical
- Heart Chakra – Selfish, victimhood, jealous, co-dependent, and unempathetic
- Throat Chakra – Lying, argumentative, lack of boundaries, fear of speaking up, and over-talking
- Third Eye Chakra – Low self-awareness, forgetful, lack of inner guidance, nightmares, and headaches
- Crown Chakra – Confused, close-minded, and disconnected from Source
There are Many Ways to Balance and Heal Chakras
Chakras can become unbalanced and blocked from limiting beliefs, excessive stress, unhealthy diet and sleep patterns, lack of exercise, and many other factors. Overall health is interconnected with all aspects of your being.
To balance and heal chakras, you can address trauma and repressed emotions, improve your mindset, diet, sleep patterns, and self-care. Chakras can also be cleared and balanced through quantum healing, crystal healing, sound healing, yoga practices, and meditation.